Hello, this is a plaisant game. Congrat !
- z, q, s, d - move
- e - action
- i, j, k, l - move
- o - action
- Clear the terrain before trying to build your house!
- Don't wait too long to assemble the elements or your construction will collapse 😱
- You can harvest the mountain and the forest for exrta resources
ArchiQuest is a fast paced multiplayer cooperative game mixed with some RPG elements!
Pick an adventurer and help building a town… but watch out for trolls and goblins who try to ruin your hard work!
Inspired by party games like Overcooked, you’ll need speed, strategy and friends to be able to complete your quests.
Will you be able to fulfill every request on time while repelling your foes without losing your pace?
- Build! Enrich your city with houses, shops, bridges and watch it develop by completing quests!
- Fight! Find a way to deal with the enemies before they destroy everything!
- Customize! You can buy gear to change your stats, skin, and more!
- Addictive! Try to get the best score in all levels to unlock all characters!
- Multiplayer! up to 2 players (up to 4 players in the final release)!
ArchiQuest demo is a PC game, however we'd like to make it available for modern video game consoles.
This game has been created as a submission to the Ready Player 42 Game jam in September 20.
From now on, we plan to develop all the key features and many more levels.
If you played the game, we'll be happy to have your feedback or advice!
|Updated||25 days ago|
|Authors||voxalgames, hereandnao, vxdxcw, Eustace|
|Genre||Simulation, Role Playing, Strategy, Survival|
|Tags||3D, Co-op, Local Co-Op, Local multiplayer, Medieval, Multiplayer, party-game|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Player count||1 - 2|
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Congratulations for your concept, it's beautiful!
Hey guys! great game concept and illustrations! Animations and sound effect are also great :)
Thank you!! Yeah, we’re proud of our work. Excited to continue the project, but first we have to sleep a bit!
Made for fun!